Sunday, March 2, 2008

Not much cookin'...

Other than...
  • Creamy Pesto & Grilled Chicken
  • Asian Grilled Salmon
  • Chicken & Dumplings
  • Blueberry Muffins
  • Quick Chicken Enchilada Casserole
  • Grilled Pork Chops & Apricot Sauce
Sorry for the lack of posting. I would like to say we have spent the last week celebrating in Jamaica or the Bahamas but alas...we have company and I of course have been working. But I have found time to cook yummy meals for our guest. Head on over to the Smorgasbord for all the recipes!

11 comments:

Marisa said...

I wish I could cook like you do... everything looks so good.

Bethany M said...

Sheesh Heather! You are an amazing cook!! I am going to steal some recipes. Thanks!
I need your email address and I will definitely email the pic to you.

Nate and Lori said...

Looks good! I haven't seen The Smorgasboard yet and it looks like a good one. my kitchen should be done soon and you have compeletely inspired me to start cooking agin.

Mandi said...

I'll have to check out those recipes. You should check out my sister's food blog on my sidebar - there are some great recipes there too. I need to get to blogging again since I've been out of it also. Good to see you back!

Candace said...

I'm totally trying the salmon recipe...I gotta get those omega fatty acids in me, right?!

By the way, if that is your couch and pillows in the background of the pic, I like um'! Especially the pillows. And the baby is cute too. :)

Heather said...

Too bad he's not mine! He is the darling offspring of my sis-in-law who is gracing us with her divine presence. It's fun having a baby in the house, pulls those baby heartstrings a little tighter.

Anonymous said...

I tried the creamy pesto and grilled chicken last night. It was divine! Even my Josh said it was good. Thanks for the good food ideas!

Heather said...

Awesome! I am glad it worked out!

The Price Family said...

Yum Heather!!!! Talent I tell ya!

Maren said...

all those look so yummy! phil is a natural, what more can i say! hope it happens soon!

Heidi Ann said...

Some day when I have money you will be my personal chef but until then I'll just be jealous of all the yummy food Phil get to eat!