Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.
I had to get the laundry basket off the first post. Phil was thrilled to find out, thanks Jared. ;)
Forgive my lack of a real post but head over to the Smorgasbord for a yummy dessert I made today. Lemon Meringue Tart!
Don't be intimidated, I knocked this out in 2 hours, so can you!
I will have a better post soon, just need to think of some material.

2 comments:
Heather, I think it is you, just from reading your blog! Especially the "incredible strenth of character" part.
Parts are you and parts are not: like "temper your demanding side with a little softness" that is so not you. But, "your strength of character is second to none" I totally agree!
Post a Comment