Friday, November 30, 2007

Heart all Aflutter

I just finish my 6th patient and am cleaning my operatory and guess who pops up around the corner with this:


My dear husband that's who!

He leaves me a single stemmed rose from one of our bushes that he lovingly nurtures, asks about my day and then leaves me with a kiss. Ahhh, isn't he the sweetest?

A few hours later I come home and find this:



My, hasn't this boy been busy! Now we get to trim the trim together on a rainy afternoon. Makes my heart all aflutter and it is brimming with love. Enjoy your weekend!

Oh, did I mention he also cleaned the bathroom? He did. Kisses all around.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you ARE so lucky. I can't believe Im saying this, but... do you think Phil could give Dave some pointers? :) He was definitely SO thoughtful today!

Marisa said...

Wow, what a guy :) Nice job Phil. How nice!

Candace said...

You lucky woman, you!

Christi said...

Wow, I am impressed! Do you think if I paid him he would come and show Jake how it's done? Ha ha, jk. Lucky you!

The Price Family said...

Wow Heather, he is a keeper! Hold on tight! I am glad that you found someone to love you like that...you deserve it!

Kim said...

Ben will be over for some lessons this week! No Ben does a good job. Anyways, lucky you!

Dents said...

So jealous! Is that a giant candy cane in your bath tub?

The Hann Family said...

Wow...he's a keeper! Even cleaned the bathroom...I am impressed!

Goodmangang said...

How sweet! Why can't they all be like this all the time. Your lucky.

Heather said...

No it's not a candy cane, just the mop. You see, Phil is great about cleaning up on occasion, he just won't put things away. You know all the cleaners to clean said bathroom, do the dishes but doesn't rinse out the sink, wipe the counters down, etc. But hey, you get what you can and forget about the rest. At least he does something!

Krystal said...

Wow! Flowers at work?! I don't know if Byron would ever do that. What a good husband. It was an awesome day to set up your tree! That is the closest it gets to a winter day here.

Kelly said...

oh my. now that makes everything wonderful, doesn't it?

Heidi Ann said...

Seriously, is he feeling ok? How did you train that boy? You are one lucky girl!

Mandi said...

Am I pathetic that I think the most romantic thing of the day is that he cleaned your bathroom???? You've got a good one!

Miss Niss said...

awesome! way to go Phil...it's true, men are the sexiest sometimes when they are cleaning! ha!

Maren said...

lucky! he needs to teach lessons.