Last night was mutual and for the activity we had a little "party". We made a 4th of July Flag with fruit and scrumptious cream cheese frosting and sugar cookie. The girls helped decorate and polish it off. Then we played a mean game of UNO that lasted a whole hour. We had 2 of my Laurels and 3 Beehives join us. It was fun and I love serving in YW. One of the Beehives who joined us last night was super excited to be there-since it was her first activity ever! Wow! Her enthusiasm made me appreciate my Laurels, I am not sure if I would have the patience to lovingly nurture hyperactive giddy 12 year-old girls. But then again as YW President I suppose that is part of my calling, so I will need to dig deep. j/k! I really do love them all!
Kara & Jessica sampling the goods
Kara, "Sis. Gunnell", Jessica
Sis. Dent (aka Rebecca), Kara & Jessica
4 comments:
Hey Heather! Thanks for the birthday wish...it was a great birthday.
I had nooo idea that you and Kim Prince were cousins! We are in the same ward, and we are pretty good friends (I even helped design her blog :)
I am excited to see you started your blog. It will be fun to peek into your life from time to time.
BTW --- Did Sister Dent aka Rebecca used to be an Opie? She looks like the Becky that went to Franklin with me. (She had something happen to her arm back then so I know there was alot of scarring.) Anyway...just curious.
That looks really good. I am really close to wanting to make one myself. Well we will try to get together in about 2 weeks. Let me know what works for you.
your flag cookie looks way too good. my mouth is watering!
Hi Heather! It's me Kim's sis in law. We have met a couple times. Anyhow, I totally know Rebecca! We went to school together! Such a small world. I also know Nie Nie. She's in my ward and lives one street away. She's the best. We know people that each other know! Crazy!
Post a Comment