Monday, July 2, 2007

Need a Haircut?

Our friend Kevin came over this weekend. He is such a great guy, but perhaps a bit challenged when it comes to taking care of certain things...like a haircut. He has been cutting his own hair and it looked like a little kid took the preschool scissors (the blunt kind) and chopped here & there. Poor kid! Phil took matters into his own hands and demanded and coerced poor Kevin into a haircut courtesy of the Master Barber himself. Phil cuts his own hair so he feels pretty confident of his skills. But with Kevin he admits he was nervous. Here are the results. Thanks for being such a good sport Kevin! Oh, FYI, Kevin is currently Single and Looking! Any takers?

Before


Kevin not too happy with the current situation

Looking Better Already!

The Finished Product!

3 comments:

Kim said...

WOW! Phil did a great job. I might need to take some lessons from him. I have cut Bens hair once and well it wasn't that bad, but he did have to fix it a little.

Anonymous said...

Phil, you have SKILLZZZZ! Hair dressing must run in the family blood! Kevin hasn't changed a bit. What is he even up to these days?

Unknown said...

Phil, wow! I must have taught you well! His hair looks great. I know it must have been a challenge to get him to sit in the chair. Good job!